Tuesday, November 18, 2008

yeah~ finally got time use com to post =D .
hmmmmmm. i love my brothers =D nth to post sia~ -.-''

hmmmmmm...Hope there's still the chance to let me change? trust me i will change by the end of the month . i will treat u super good! cos i decided to work till this month i stop working . after working i swear i will stand by ur side everysec and everymin . the thing is i just need time , time to change . =D . lastly , i m sorry becos i broke my promise at her house . =( . sorry . i swear/sumpar wont break again . no nxt time !
pls just give me the time =D .
ILOVEYOU<33
u became the most important thing in my life<33
just give me the time and chance , i will treasure it fer 500%!just this last time!<33
hope this wont end so fast=)
Pls dunt MIA =(
ILOVEYOU<33

Nw toking about friends =D

He is a Joker =D he brighten our spartans life =D, no nid to say u also no hu liao xDD hahahahahahahahas.
HTP



He always Give tht lanjia0 face makes me laugh =D , he run very fast ! especially when he see cockroaches =D u all also noe hu ar =DD hehhehh
NIGHTZ



He is not so tall , his strenght is power ! =D hahahas , he has a guppy on his back =D hahahahas!! u all also noe hu ar =D .
PRINCE



She very tiongxim spartans de =D she stay just near my house =D . and she's the oldest in spartans! xDD hehheh . u all noe hu ar =D
MIN



He everytime send her home =D his nick is hardcore =D LOLS!~ u noe la =D
YUAN



He like to play punch with me. got pple say his lips is nice =D , everytime he lose to me pool he will kpkb =D
OPTI




He love to eat timeout! xD Nightz love to call him KOR! xDD
WANKIN



He's Tall ~ he can use his elbow touch the bunk de exit board~! xDD
MANTOU




I LOVE THEM!~ SPARTANS HUAT AR! <333 BBQ DE DAY FASTER COME LA! xDD
Beside them , I LOVE YOU ALSO <333 ( u noe u hu la =D)
Hope tht's not the last outing la =D . i want more fun with my SPARTIANS xDD hehhehh
And more time to accompany HER <3333 ILOVEYOU!

No comments: