Friday, November 7, 2008

wow cant believe i this time still awake =x hahahaas !~ kinda no mood ya.. i just cant fell asleep which i dunnoe y . hmmmmmm.. i think think think , think till cant slp.. i m still energetic nw . just see the time? almost 3 liao lei? think i today is not able to slp liao ba .. hahahas .. just nw toking to min and dbee in msn lo .. cos no pple on9 also... finding pple tht can cheer me up ^^ . seems like no1 can lei ..nvm treat is as i ton alone at home ^^ hahaha also can leis~ btw this is the 2nd post liao lei... cant slp so went here to blog ^^ ... i hope i can find dao a person tht can cheer me up , let me tok my xin shi , and tht person must can be trust de ^^ hahahahahahs!~ nvm skip this ba ...

Wonder hows my wifey doin nw? obviously slping . hahahahahahahahs~
let me introduce her lo... she is pretty and cute . when she smile , her smile is sweeter then apple pie =D .. and hor the thing is she is unavailable ar . want her ar? ask from me lo <33 . Hope she dream about me =x haha immpossible de la LOLS! i have nothin to post , so post some c0ck xDD hahahahas~ she got work later lei .. till 10 , tml i will be gg fer wankin bdae ^^ hahahahas . but maybe 10 i go fetch her go home ba . i just want see her and her pretty face and her sweet sweet de smile =D hahahahahas.. WIFEY AR ! WO AI NI ! <33 MUACKS!! and hor this wifey hor everytime come view my blog without tag TT wa liao i sad liao la!~ where can like this de ~~ TT view liao means must tag ma . later my blog die how? hahahahahahs!Monday she off wor..maybe gg watch movie with her and spartans ba . Hope she is free ^^ hahahahas!~ maybe fetching her everyday? if possible lo ~ hehheh .. k la shall stop here liao lo .. a lil tired liao maybe nv ton liao!~ hahahahas

No comments: