Saturday, January 3, 2009

HELLO FINALLY I POSTING LIAO!!! hahahahahas!
Nw toking phone with my dearest DAZE ! wan kin and HTP ! hahahas just nw almost can er ren shi jie with her man! wan kin say want slp liao! then htp call in TT cant er ren shi jie liao! HAHAHAHAHAS!!! sobs sobs!!! kk then HTP kup-ed the phone liao left wan kin me and daze ^^ hhahahahas!!! soon can er ren shi jie with her liao! HAHAHAHHAS!

DUN SAY I NV UPDATE HOR!!!
RMB GIVE ME MY COMMENT HOR!! DAZE!!!

Tml gg to cut hair ! hahahas! gg cut mullet lei ! dunnoe nice anot hahahas!
nvm la try nia! nv try nv noe ! xDD hehheh !

bb tc night sweet dreams !! <33



and this is wad daze give me the thnx giving comment XDD


Haigui
I only know him for less than 10 days!
He's my audition couple =D very cute and entertaining guy okay!
Although he is going to be 17 yrs old soon, he still sounds like a 13 yr old kid. (FYI : I am not meaning he is childish, but referring to the way he type in text. Cute lah! :])
Real life he's very shy. No talk to me one. ]: But not face to face he really can talk alot :] .
Although we are * not very close in real life, he still shows his real character out (EG. Farting infront of me.) HAHAHA =] He's really a fun person to be with! :] cheerios~

No comments: